Tuesday, July 21, 2009

 

Rolling with the Waves of Change

I had intended on doing an update on how our vacation went, the fun I had with the family, and the challenges that we had to adjust to, but it seems that I'm being carried away by the waves again. Yesterday I received an invitation to testify before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law in one of their hearings on the Ramifications of the Auto Industry Bankruptcies. Of course I said yes, but that means that I'm getting on a plane later today and will be testifying tomorrow morning! The hearing is at 10am on Wednesday. I have no idea if it will be covered on CSPAN, but you might want to take a look, just in case.

In regards to the vacation, for now I'll just say this. I had to cut the trip short because, while I was driving to Michigan last Wednesday afternoon I was caught up in another wave. Senator Lugar's office called to see if I could meet with the Senator at 5pm that Friday. I still went to South Haven, but only got to spend one full day with my family, and then headed back to Indy on Friday morning to meet with Senator Lugar.

Needless to say, I'll have a lot to share with you in my next update! Look for it toward the end of the week. Now I have to go pack!

Comments:
wow - getting the message out - great! But I'm sorry you had to cut the vacation short. I know how you were looking forward to it

evajo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?