Sunday, July 26, 2009

 

Monday Morning, 11am

At 11am on Monday morning several Chrysler victims and I will be involved in a Press Conference outside the Chrysler headquarters in Detroit. Our goal is to get the attention of the new Chrysler CEO and Board of Directors to request a meeting. The details are in the "A Lot to Tell, No Time to Talk" post below. Please take a moment at 11am tomorrow to say a prayer for us and send your positive energy my direction. Three and a half years ago, I truly believe your spiritual support helped to keep me alive. Now I'm asking for that support again, to help me, and the other victims, find the right words during the press conference to gain public support and the attention of Chrysler. I truly hope they hear our message!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?