Friday, June 13, 2008

 

Quick Update

Mom just called and reported that surgery will actually be tomorrow. The doctor would like Jeremy on antibiotics for a full 24 hours before going in. Of course Jeremy didn't know this until after he was awakened at 6:00 this morning by a nurse who was supposed to get him ready for surgery. He also didn't get breakfast as nothing was ordered for him because he wasn't supposed to eat after midnight. I'm sure you can imagine his mood. I'll update when I have new information.

Comments:
HANG IN THERE JEREMY....you are in the Lord's hands now honey. Accept it and let him lead you through this surgery. You are so in my prayers and thoughts today, every day!!

Good luck my friend, I'm praying for you and a quick recovery this time!

love you,
marsha
 
Jeremy- We are thinking of you and your family. I got the message and left you a voice mail, however, anticipate that if you can't press the pain medicine button, you can't listen to me on the phone! We are thinking of you and your family- Matt & Betsy
 
my prayers are with you always -and the family - and now the medical team caring fo you.

love to you all,

evajo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?