Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Prayer Request

Sorry I'm so late this week. I've been having technical difficulties at home and work has been too busy for me to do an update from my office. There's not much to report on my end right now. I have physical therapy tomorrow so perhaps I'll have more after that. For now though, I need to ask for prayers for some dear friends of mine.

They've asked me to keep their anonymity, but here's what's going on. These friends, a husband and wife, are about 8 weeks pregnant. Or at least they were. She miscarried at the beginning of the week. They think it was a twin because the doctor thought they saw another baby when they did the ultrasound after the miscarriage. Unfortunately they couldn't hear a heartbeat and there is a large blood clot that is causing a problem. (I know I'm not describing this all that well, because this is not an area that I have much experience in.)

They are going back to the doctor today and the prayer is that they will hear a heartbeat, that the mother will be ok, and that the issues with the blood clot will be gone. Please focus your prayers and positive energy on my friends as they go through this day. I feel awful that I haven't been able to get this info out there for everyone before now. Even if you see this after today please pray for their health and emotional well being.

We know that everything will be ok. What's supposed to happen will happen. It's an easy thing to say, but can be difficult to embrace. The more support we can send their way the more they will be strengthened.

Comments:
prayed for them as soon as I read your blog and will continue
 
So did we

H and L
 
Definately sending prayers their way.

Annie x
 
Amen...oops, sorry I was saying my prayers. In his name, we ask...

Thanks Jeremy;
MERRY CHRISTMAS
 
Positive energy won't help a thing. But no doubt, God loves these people. He loved the world, right? (John 3:16) And this life is no doubt precious. Do these people know the Lord? Through my several miscarriages, I submitted my will to Him so that His will would be done on earth as it is in heaven. I heard from Him very clearly. He called me Friend, because what He heard from the Father, He made known to me. (Jn 15:15) That's some power, and it wasn't my power but God's. I'll pray that these people call out to God and that God will make things known to them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?