Friday, July 13, 2007

 

Links and a new picture

Here are links to the pages Jeremy mentioned in his most recent blog entry entitled "If I only had a knee" (scroll down if you haven't read that yet):

Click here to view the C-Walks (feet) info.

Click here to view the C-Legs info.

Also, someone requested more pictures, so I've added a new picture in the "Photos of Jeremy" section to the left. Pictured is Jeremy with his beloved niece, Madeline, taken in June at a family reunion.

Colleen
(Jeremy's cousin)

Comments:
Hey, Jeremy. You came to mind today, so I googled to see how you're doing -- couldn't remember the blog address. I see you're still a champion.

Keep on.
 
Those are some pimpin pedals!
Trying to get ahold of you about Saturday, drop me a line :)

~Violet
 
Jeremy-- I just read about your honor from the Burn Foundation. (I admit to knowing about it in advance. Tee hee.) So deserving! Congratulations!

Love the picture of you and Maddy.

Love,
Katie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?