Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Update on Prostheses

Today I walked!

Comments:
Who knew that the three little words you wrote could be so awesome! You are so amazing and I am so happy for you!
Amber
 
Great,Jeremy!!!!! Now starts the game of Twenty Questions: How many steps.... one or more? We are all so proud of you. There will be much celebration among your family and friends and supporters.

We love you!!

Harry and Lilla
 
Happy Day, Happy Day, Happy Day....now can you do the happy dance? Congrats, congrats, congrats...oh my gosh, that is awesome. YOU just made my Friday even better. A true touch of God's hands are upon you!!!
You have to be smiling and just overwhelmed.
You rock Jeremy!!!
Much love,
Marsha
 
"One small step for man, one giant leap . . ." into your future. I am so happy for you.

OH HAPPY DAY!

Lisa Kuper Lusk
 
This calls for another picture!!

So glad to hear your great news!

Love,

Colleen
 
HOORAY!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! What an exciting accomplishment!

Cheers!
Erin Longwell
 
Yay! Jeremy that is the best news I had in such a long time! I am so so pleased for you I can't even explain!

Lots of love Annie x
 
Jeremy!
I can hardly believe it! The Lord is so good and gracious!
We are all so happy and thankful for your continued wonderful progress. :)
We love you!

Kelly for the Orr's
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?