Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

Update on Prosthetic

It didn't fit. We'll try again next week.

Comments:
Oh that sucks :( Im sorry, but I guess its one of those things that takes a few tried to get right.

But fingers crossed for next week, and thoughts and prayers will keep coming from me, and my parents.

Love Annie
 
Sorry to hear the prosthetic didn't fit. Hopefully you'll have better luck this week. I'm glad to hear your left leg is getting better. Before you know it, you'll be up on two legs again.

Have a great week!
Best,
Erin Longwell
 
I have the same trouble with the legs of my summer pants from season to season ... they fit last year!!! Laughter is good medicine ... prayers going up as I type! Peace, Blessing and JOY even in distressing spots and, laughter, lots of it!!! Mary Beth
 
Jeremy;
You'll get it next week and things will work out just fine. Prayers are with you throughout the country. Stay positive!! We will get that first dance soon!
Love,
Marsha
 
Hi Jeremy,
Happy Birthday!
Bill and Pam Moore
 
Happy Birthday to my
Polar Opposite!

Email me when you get a chance!
Jennifer Elliott
elliottjenr@yahoo.com
 
Yea, that's great news!

You know, when you had your accident, Bill was down here helping to care for my Mother while I was in the hospital. He happened to be in Indy that week-end with Bob and Pam as I was home between procedures.

Your recovery has been an inspiration to me that if you could survive such an accident, I could certainly survive a simple heart by-pass surgery!

Thinking of you and all you were going through, kept me from feeling sorry for myself and even though I don't know you, I'm happy for you and your family that you pulled through and are well on your way to being in your own place again and back to work.

Prayers are with you and yours.

Marilyn Becker
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?