Monday, December 12, 2005

 

A Good First Day!

Talked to Jeremy tonight-and he sounded wonderful! He had a very good day. He was excited because he managed transfers to and from the bed-he said that it was frustrating because he can't really use his right arm yet-but he did the transfers anyway!! It will only be easier with the use of his right hand. He did say that he would sleep well tonight-he was very tired. They are also planning to take the feeding tube out-he had to agree to drink six Boosts a day-which he doesn't really like-but hey, anything is better than that tube. Ortho is coming tomorrow to see about using that hand more and I believe that the Oral people are coming soon to look at his jaw again. The therapists are making home visits to both Jeremy's house and Mom and Dad's on Wednesday to see what accomodations need to be made to get him home. Things are really moving along. Isn't the power of prayer amazing?

Comments:
Jeremy, We are so happy for you and your family! It won't be long before you are home. Love, The Armacosts
 
Jeremy,

I am so happy to hear that your first day went so well. Keep at it!! I can't wait to see you and get to talk with you.



Sky Medors
 
J-Man,

I am so glad to read that you had a wonderful first day! You are doing remarkably well. When you are ready for visitors, I will come to see you. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work!

Mary
 
"Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow."
~Dorothy Thompson
 
How wonderful!

I still have a candle lit for you all!

Much love
Colleen (Olson) Criswell
 
Jeremy, You don't know me, but I am the pastor of Amo Baptist Church. And just rejoice in the Lord, for answers to our prayers for you and your family. You have been in my prayers daily, and will continue to be.

Pastor Marty Pursel
 
Hey Jeremy,

Its fantastic news to hear that your first day went so well!! You must be really proud of yourself, and you should be!!

I bet your looking forward to being able to get back to your own house soon though.

Keep up the good work!!

Loads of love Annie x
 
Jeremy -

So you think you'll be going home soon? I'm dead serious about this, I found out that I can get the equipment you would need to get in a vehicle when you are ready. If I can help you in any way to make you mobile, let me know! I'm working at Pearson Ford on the north side.
 
Jeremy and family-It seems like you all are moving from baby steps to leaps and bounds!! We continue to send our thoughts and prayers.

Amy Murray and family
 
Jeremy...it's just amazing how you are progressing.
God is holding you so very close and the strength of your determination is completely inspiring.
We are pulling for you all the time!
We all look so forward to seeing you when the time is right for you.

Love, The Stergars
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?