Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

December 1st

Jeremy seemed in fairly good spirits today when I saw him. His orthopedic surgeon was in to talk with him and was very positive about his situation, surgery tomorrow, and his recovery. She is optimistic that tomorrow will be the last major surgery. If all goes well and he doesn't develop any terrible infection she acted like he could be moved to rehab sometime late next week. That is so amazing to me-I just hope all goes as she anticipates. Surgery is scheduled tentatively for 11:00 tomorrow-though she did say that the person scheduled before him may not be stable enough to take for surgery-if that happens he might be taken in earlier. I will update you tomorrow as soon as I can. Keep your fingers crossed.

Comments:
Thank you very much for the updates. I read them every night and am comforted knowing Jeramie is doing so well.

Kimberly Waugh
 
Good Luck Jeremy with surgery today!!! I know you'll be just fine..I keep in my prayers as usual..

I love you

Ana Maria
 
Hey big guy!
I will be praying for you. Keep strong! Hang in there! You are doing awesome! Miss ya!

Your friend,
Mary
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?