Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

December 15th

Another good day for Jeremy-he got to have the wires and rubber bands removed from his jaw! He is able to eat some real food again but has to move slow. Nothing chewy or hard and he can have that burger but he has to eat it with a fork-no biting into anything for a while. We are very happy for him-things just seem to be moving right along now. I'll keep updating you on his progress-and it's so nice to be able to write happy things now. Have a good night!

Comments:
Sarah, that's terrific! Wow! I'll bet that was a great-tasting burger! :-)

Jeremy's progress has just been nothing short of miraculous in these past couple of weeks.

I can hardly believe he's going to be released so soon! Any idea yet what his outpatient rehab schedule will be like?

Colleen
 
Sarah,
Fantastic news! We're so glad for Jeremy. :)

We'll keep praying!

We're looking forward to seeing him when he's ready.

Love,
Kelly
 
Jeremy,
Even Superman didn't realize his potential at first. Keep up the good work. I am so proud to say I know you. You are always on my mind. I will see you when you want me too. Until then, God Speed!!!!
Love,
Marsha Shoemaker
 
Great news! Ted and Johanna Maple
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?