Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

December 13th

Jeremy had another good day at rehab and was fairly successful with transfers. He did say that it was harder today-but probably because he was tired. He also had more pain than yesterday. My guess is that this is pretty normal for the second day. I know when I've been not exercising (like usual) and then I suddenly start again I hurt for days and will complain to anyone who listens. I can't even begin to imagine how Jeremy must feel physically-not to mention emotionally. It's very draining I'm sure. The feeding tube has been removed which should allow him a little more mobility even in his bed-he can now lay on his side or even his stomach if he'd like. Hopefully this will help him to ease some of his pain as well. Overall he seems to be doing quite well-especially when you consider that he's really only been awake since Thanksgiving weekend. I've talked with him about your comments on the blog-they mean a lot to him. He's not quite ready to look at them-but says that he will in time. Keep them coming-they are quite inspiring.

Comments:
Jeremy,
Congratulations on your wonderful progress! It lifts my heart to hear that you are in rehab now and it sounds like you are working determinedly to build your strength everyday. Keep up the good work, and when you feel tired, know that you can rely on the strength of everyone around you, who are offering you their good thoughts and prayers.

All my best,
Erin (Nobles) Longwell
 
Very nice,

Love Quotes
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?