Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

November 30th

Not a lot to report today. Jeremy seemed a bit more comfortable physically than yesterday. He reported that his fever was gone for a time today-yay! However, when I left it was back up over 101 degrees. I reminded him that for whatever reason fevers seemed to come back at night-I know other people probably have told him that too but it seemed like the thing to say. Today he was visited by physical therapists who gave him some exercises to start doing to build his strength up. He is supposed to be talking to a couple of his doctors tomorrow so that he can ask them some questions.

Jeremy seemed very depressed today-but this is probably totally normal-I know that I'd be depressed. It was pointed out to me earlier that we have all had a lot more time to process everything going on than Jeremy has-he just kind of awakened half way through. He wants so badly to gain some independence and do things on his own. It is becoming increasingly obvious that this will be a terribly long process-and it's going to take the entire village to get it accomplished.

Thanks for bring there for this journey.

Comments:
Hey Warriners! I know this is going to be a very long road, not only for Jeremy, but for you guys as well. I am here if anyone of you want or need a shoulder to cry on. I am praying for the day when I can give Jeremy a great big hug and see for myself his progress! Your entire family and all of Jeremy's friends are in my prayers. I am only a phone call away if you need anything!

God Bless you all!

Sincerely, Mary
 
Hang in there Germy! You have a long and tough road ahead of you but there are lots and lots of people (including myself) that are going to be with you to help you get through it. You are a remarkable person and the strength that you have and that everyone is giving you will help you through this. I can't wait to hug you soon! I miss you and love you!
 
Jeremy!!!!

Way to go! You are doing so awesome!!! I can't wait to come and see you and give you a great big hug! I am so happy to hear that you are awake and talking! I think about you all the time, and you are always in my prayers. Keep up the good work, you are doing great!!!!!


Love ya!

Amie
 
Jeremy, Im so glad to hear that u are awake and talking. I bet that first coke tasted so good too! :)

Keep strong, there are so many people here to support you, and love you.

Take care and see u soon,

Princess Annie ;)
 
Hey sweetie!
I'm thinking about you every day and sending all my best thoughts and energy your way. Cliff keeps leaving holes in the Star Wars back stories, I'm sure, so you'll have to fill me in on all the minutia I'm missing. We're always here, and always thinking of you if there's anything at all we can do to help. I know you're tough enough for all this, but everybody needs a little help sometimes.
XOXO
kellie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?