Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

November 15th

Jeremy was pretty much asleep when I saw him today-which is no wonder because he was actually pretty busy today. Mom said that he sat up in a chair (recliner type)for about an hour and a half today-now don't get me wrong-he was still very sedated and slept through a lot of that. Apparently it is very good for his lungs to be up like that-but hard work for him. They did have him off the vent for a little while today as well-they will be trying to wean him off the vent totally in the next few days. His next surgery should be on Monday because the burn doctor wasn't available on Friday for skin grafting. The doctors have also taken him off of his antibiotics for now-he still has a low grade fever but it isn't spiking like it used to-it seems strange to be taken off the antibiotics to me-but I guess you can't stay on them forever. If he has a problem I'm sure they will put him back on them. That's about all my info for now. More tomorrow....

Comments:
Thanks so much for updating us all. So glad to hear that today was another step forward. We love you Jeremy and are praying for you and your family. Look forward to seeing you again soon. The kids send their love to "uncle Jeremy". God bless.

Love,
~The Copperwaite Family~
 
Love & Prayers.... Aunt Cindy
 
Hi Jeremy-

I was hoping to come see you tomorrow, but my son, Jake, caught a cold. We are out here for about 3 weeks so hopefully we'll be healthy enough to come see you. I am so happy to hear about your wonderful progress. See you soon.

Kim (Waugh) Van Gessel
 
Such great news, I am glad to see progress. Chris and I continue to pray as does our whole church and small group! I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Love,
Kelly (Witherbee) Nelson
 
Very good news, Sarah! Call or just come across the street if you need anything we can help you with.

Bruce & Carolyn

Does anyone out there know where you can get "Jeremy's Team" elastic wrist bands?

e-mail: spikewell@indy.rr.com)

I'm wearing one of those bands right now for a young friend Jeremy's age who has a very serious cancer.
I'd like to wear one for Jeremy. I'll ask the friend who gave me the band I'm wearing now how to get them made.
 
Wow, that is really good news! We're so glad things are looking up. Thanks for the update.
 
Sarah,
Although we've never met Jeremy, our prayers and thoughts are with him and your family. We are so glad to hear there is some improvement in his condition but know too, he has a long road ahead of him.
Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Chuck and Grandma Linehan
 
Robb, Patty and Sarah--I have been keeping up on Jeremy through a friend who wrote me of this blog. I have been keeping you all in my prayers and you all are in the prayers of my church family as well. I'm so glad to hear that there is progress being made. Contact me if I can be of any help--we will keep praying for all of you--Lynn Smedley
 
Rob,Patti,Sarah and Jeremy; I appreciate so much the daily updates on Jeremy's progress that I read on the BLOG. I pray daily for all of you for God's grace for your strength and courage. Know that you are loved.

Jane Clarke and family
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?