Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Nov. 17th

I'm filling in for Sarah tonight because Patty tells me she is sick with a fever of 102! Poor Sarah! We hope you feel better soon!

Jeremy was alert again today. He continues to do well breathing on his own, but is still getting oxygen through the vent. His jaws will be wired for 2 more weeks, then the wires will be replaced with rubber bands for a few weeks. At that point, he will be able to talk with the help of a speaking valve.

Jeremy's kidneys seem to be functioning much better today and he was actually off the dialysis, although it is possible that he could back on it at some point.

Unfortunately, he still has an infection, and in fact, his fever was a little higher today. They are hoping to culture something specific since he’s off the antibiotic for now. But overall he was better today.

Let's pray this infection gets knocked out soon!

Colleen

Comments:
Hey Jeremy. I just got this blog address for you. I don't know where to start. I have had so many thoughts about you and your family since I found out about the accident. I have been kept up to date from my mom who has been there on and off for a couple of weeks. I am so glad that she could be there for your family when they are trying there best to be there for you. Obviously, everybody is so concerned for you. Everybody is so grateful that you made it out of the wreck alive and have made it through all of these surgeries. I understand that you have some of the best in their field working on you. I have told some friends and co-workers about the accident and they have all sent you prayers and wishes for the best. I am sure you can see the impact this has made on your friends and family. There are a lot of people out there that love you and that you have impacted there lives over your whole life. I hope you can feel this energy from everybody and thrive and heal from it. You probably won't get this message for some time. I will send you more. Please know that we all are thinking about you everyday. Sincerely, Peter Carpenter
 
Hi Jeremy...it's the Stergars Five again.
Just want you to know we continue pulling for you every day.The boys ask about you and have not stopped praying for you. It is just awesome to see a small child pray.
You can picture it in your mind. It fills us up.
I know your spirit feels that love.

You are so strong and such a fighter. You are being held firmly by God's love and we are absolutely here for you in any way when you awaken.

Love to you...Tom.MB,Spencer,Will and Nathan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?